Why choose the small poly tank?
Perfect set up for small businesses, and new customers who are starting to strip their own jobs. Can fit 4 x 15 inch wheels in, larger wheels would need to go in 1 or 2 at a time depending on size. Small surface area so less evaporation. Less chemical required to fill, so lowest cost option. Also good for use as a Neutralising Tank!
- High Density PolyEthylene- HDPE (which is highly chemical resistant)
- 200L of chemical maximum
- 990 x 686 x 762 mm (external dimensions)
- 902 x 597 x 622 mm (internal dimensions) – tapers down to 810 x 510mm internally at the bottom
- We have two of these set up in our powder coating shop, they use one for stripping small components up to alloy wheels, and the second as a Neutralising tank and they are ideal as they have a small footprint so don’t take up much space.
- £275+vat with a lid
Why are they more expensive than the large poly tank?
- Made in the UK (large poly tanks are imported in bulk)
- Tank more expensive than large poly, but as surface area is smaller it will create less evaporation and take less chemical to fill, so cheaper to maintain.
Picture shown with 18” wheels